1. What new information or knowledge did I learn from this presentation?

Answer: New information by Dr. John Rex was about local small stream research and provincial monitoring information to identify biophysical responses to disturbance and identify best management practices.

1. Are there particular aspects of the presentation you enjoyed or intrigued you and are there others that could have been improved?

Answer: Presentation content mentioned about Small Streams and Big Dreams, Watershed Management Challenges and Opportunities. On his presentation he mentioned forest management in small stream riparian zones has been an active research area for more than 20 years and the reason of interest is  the reason is that small streams comprise most of the channel length in watersheds, they provide valuable habitat, and when combined they can influence downstream biophysical conditions. I believe his presentation was more organize.

1. Are there components of the research that would be applicable or relevant to your own Masters research?

Answer: It’s my 1st year M.Sc. NRES (Environmental Science) and have plan to work on Environmental pollution especially heavy metal in contaminated soil, water (ground water, surface water) pollution and Management of oily waste from marine oil spill response. Dr. John Rex presentation was more about Watershed Management Challenges and Opportunities.  I believe his information will help me on my project.

1. How well did the speaker respond to questions and is there a question you would have asked given in opportunities? 

Answer: I didn’t ask any question.